Wednesday, August 17, 2005

KPFT Radio Interview

Welcome to anyone who's joining us as a result of our recent interview! We're still raising money for the school in Buduburam and appreciate any and all donations. If you'd like to donate, please make a note that you heard us on KPFT. All donations are tax-deductible. You can either use paypal (on our site) or email us and we'll send you our address if you'd prefer to send a check. If you'd like to sign up for our email list to learn about future missions, please send us an email at tendaysmission@hotmail.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger corbey-luv said...

I just left a donation for Monika, wish I could afford more but I'm in Japan and life is expensive.

-Corbett

6:14 PM  
Blogger Phillip Lloyd said...

Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress or christmas fancy dress costume then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home